The Registrar’s Office is created to provide a service of communication and records to students, alumni and other clients who come to request for information, scholastic records and other pertinent papers for reference and other purposes. Specifically it intends to:
1. The office provides services related to students’ enrollment, graduation, promotion, and alumni’s records and other papers, such as
2. Comply with the request for scholastic records and other papers for reference and other purposes.
3. Prepare and submit on time all reports required by the Department of Education, Commission on Higher Education, and other agency on the prescribed forms.
4. Accomplish the following reports:
5. Safeguard the secrecy of all records and materials found and processed in the office.