Scholarships and Grants
1. Academic Scholars
Students who excel academically are granted tuition fee discounts both for incoming and regular students of Christ the King College.
- Full Tuition Scholarship
- First Honors of the different grade/year level of CKC.
- First Honors/Valedictorian of recognized private and public schools with the minimum of 50 students of the graduating class.
- Half-Tuition Scholarship
- Second Honors of the different grade/year levels in CKC.
- Second Honors/Salutatorian of recognized private and public schools with the minimum of 50 students.
- First Honors/Valedictorian of recognized private and public schools with less than 50 students.
- 25% Discount on Tuition Fee
- Students who belong to the top 3 to 10 of the graduation class of private schools with voluntary accreditation like PAASCU.
- Those who belong to the top 3 to 20 of the graduating class of public schools with minimum of 300 students for the incoming First Year College students.
- Those who belong to the top 3-5 of the graduating class of private schools and of public schools with a minimum of 100 students.
- Those who belong to the top 3 to 10 of the graduating class of public schools with a minimum of 100 pupils for incoming First Year (Grade 7) students.
2. Mother Ignacia Scholarship (MIS)
These are students who are diligent, determined, and willing to finish their professional degree while working as student assistants. They should be recommended by the Parish Priest, RVM Sisters, and Principal of previous school attended.
- Students should have IQ of Stanine 3.
- Those who have average grade of 82% and no grade lower than 80%.
- They can get a maximum load of 18 units per semester and can avail summer classes.
- Students should have IQ Stanine of 3.
- Those who have average grade of 82% and no grade lower than 80%
- They can get a maximum load of 21 units per semester depending on the academic and work performance.
3. Trust Fund
This scholarship is granted to financially incapable but deserving students with average mental ability. Grantees avail of full tuition, miscellaneous and other fees scholarship depending on the availability of funds.
- They have not availed any other scholarships.
- They can get the regular load required per semester.
- They shall render service to the school (e.g. reporting to assigned office where they will grow professionally).
This is granted to children of school alumni who applied and qualified for the Alumni Scholarship Guidelines.
5. CHED/ESC Grants
These are granted to students who applied and qualified in accordance to the prescribed criteria. The school facilitates the submission of requirements. Final approval is made by the CHED/ESC office.
6. Personnel Benefits
These are tuition fee discounts given to the children of tenured school personnel.
First Child – 100% Tuition Discount
Second – 50% Tuition Discount
Third – 40% Tuition Discount
Fourth – 30% Tuition Discount
Fifth & so on – 20% Tuition Discount
These are students who availed of scholarship assistance from generous benefactors.
- These are students who availed of scholarship assistance from generous benefactors.
- These are students who are financially incapable and sons/daughters of retired/deceased CKC/SMA personnel.
- Parent’s Latest Income Tax
- School Report Card
- Authenticated NSO Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Certification of Good Moral Character
- Marriage Certificate of Parents
- Recommendation Letter from Principal/Class Adviser of Last School Attended from Principal/Class Adviser of Last School Attended attesting his/her academic standing/rank